Blogo is a blog generator written
in Racket. You can find the
code along with documentation and installation
- Everything is done from the command line
- Personalize the look and feel using html and css
- Write your posts in plain html!
- Multi-language support for menus, title and static pages
(you do have to write the translations yourself though)
- No out-of-the-box support for comments!
- Blog contents are stored in sqlite
Why another blog generator?
I like coding and I got interested in web programming
with Racket. I also wanted
to have a blog I could edit from the command line, so I decide to
develop my own.
Why don't you use wordpress like a normal person?
Good question... I have no answer.
Who uses it?
Most likely only me.
 No one has actually asked me these
questions. They are what I imagine the three people who will
ever bother to read this website would ask.